Many poker players dream of the day they might have the chance to turn their passion into a career. And those who are brave enough to set out on the journey of becoming a poker pro must make some very important decisions to increase their chances of making an actual profit.
One of the first and most crucial questions aspiring poker pros must ask themselves is which gambling platform is more suitable for their needs? Should they play live poker or online poker? While playing live poker is an unforgettable experience, there are plenty of pros to playing poker online.
Online poker rooms are highly accessible, are less susceptible to change, can offer you more variety, and of course – there are always poker promotions that can boost your wins.
If you are debating whether to create an online poker account or not, stay tuned and find out exactly why online trumps live gambling in many respects!
5 Reasons Why Online Poker is Your Best Gambling Option
According to reports, poker players in the US make an average annual salary of $44,000 when playing poker online. But playing live poker can be profitable as well, so why should you place your bets online?
- Multi-tabling is an option – Those who choose to play poker online get a unique chance to increase their wins by playing at multiple tables all at once. While there is never any guarantee you will win every poker game, playing more games per hour improves your odds exponentially.
- More players, more variety, more everything – Playing live poker limits you to the selection of games and tournaments available at the specific gambling venue. That means that your chances of diversifying your poker play are pretty slim. But when playing online, you can join multiple apps and online casinos and enjoy more games and special events. In addition to that, there are often more players visiting online venues than live casinos. Therefore, you will get to compete against all types of players while the prize pool grows dramatically.
- Accessible at all times – Since the internet never sleeps, you can play poker at any time, from anywhere. There will always be some sort of game or tournament taking place, so you will be able to place bets practically 24/7. That is the perfect solution for those who have additional obligations that fill your schedule during the day. Who doesn't like an exhilarating late-night poker session?
- Fewer cancellations – The past couple of years have proven that nothing in life is certain. Lately, dozens of poker events were cancelled due to COVID restrictions, which proved live events aren't always reliable. But luckily, very little can affect scheduled online poker events and games. Unless you have connection problems or the casino's server crashes (which doesn't happen often) – nothing can stop an online poker game from taking place!
- Cash boosters are available – Last but not least, let's talk about poker promotions. Online gambling venues always have deals on offer, which can easily boost your wins as you play poker. All you have to do is keep track of the changing promotions and bonuses, so you won't miss out on any opportunity to give your wins a decent boost.
There are plenty of pros to playing poker online instead of visiting a land-based casino, as online venues provide you with more betting opportunities than you can imagine. Which gambling platform do you prefer?