Gemini Joker is coming!
Join the Gemini twins for double the wins in the Betsoft slot Gemini Joker
All players who have made at least one deposit will receive 10 free spins on our slot game Gemini Joker from the 27th-31st of May.
Our new game by Betsoft is coming and we want to show our players how great it is. We are giving our incredible depositing customers some free spins to try out Gemini Joker
How to claim your free spins:
- Log into our secure Everygame Poker software
- Click the CASINO button.
- Open the Betsoft tab.
- Play the game Gemini Joker!
10 free spins are applied to the new game Gemini Joker as soon as you open the game - winnings are subject to a 30 times rollover requirement - general Casino terms apply.
Terms and Conditions:
- Players must be 18 years of age to participate.
- Employees and immediate family members of employees of Everygame Poker, the Horizon Network and its associated companies are not eligible to take part in the Promotion.
- Everygame Poker reserves the right to alter, modify or terminate the Promotion and/or these Terms at any time, without notice (written or verbal) where it is reasonable to do so or for reasons beyond the Promoter's control. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability for any late or undelivered entries or registrations, notifications or communications or for any form of technical failure, error, malfunction or difficultly or for any other event beyond its reasonable control that may cause the operation of the promotion to be disrupted, unavailable or incorrect.
- Players must roll over their free-spin bonus 30 times in order to cash out.
- Players must roll over their free-spin bonus in the Everygame Poker Casino on Betsoft slot games.
- Bonuses awarded from Free Spin Promotions on the Betsoft games cannot be rolled over on table games
- The maximum cash out from free spins in the Slot games is $250. This rule is also valid when a player’s balance is positive at the time of redeeming the bonus. After redeeming the bonus, the rule will only be annulled after the player’s balance has reached $0 again.
- Everygame Poker management decisions are final.
If you have any questions or need clarification, please contact our support team!